STAR Telecommuting Interest Form
In order to work from your home, the following requirements must be met. Should you meet these requirements, please complete the interest form below for consideration for our telecommuting opportunity. After submitting your information, our recruiter will contact you for a telephone interview.
1. Requirements for Applying
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States of America.
- You are NOT a resident of California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin.
- You must have a general knowledge about computers.
- You must have a quiet working space.
2. Home Office, Computer and Equipment Requirements
- A working desktop computer or laptop with virus software and high speed Internet. Most clients use Windows 8 and 10 operating systems. Some client opportunities require a Mac operating system.
- A USB headset for your training class and a telephone headset.
- A straight, dedicated landline telephone with no frills such as caller ID, 3-way calling, etc. VOIP phones that plug into your Internet such as Vonage and Comcast are supported.
- Your computer must have certain specifications that pass the company's technical requirements prior to starting a specific Client Opportunity Training.
- Office supplies such as paper, pens, etc.