Book Store Business
Taking advantage of vast warehouses across the United States, we stock over 1 million titles for immediate delivery — that's more titles than any other online bookseller. With so many titles, it is vital to give customers an easy way to find precisely the books they are looking for. Our search engine enables customers to locate books by title, author, or keyword in a few seconds at most. Customers with a general idea of what they want can use our Browse pages to sift through hundreds of categories to find exactly the right book.
THIS OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES AFFIDAVIT OF IDENTIFICATION AND MAY REQUIRE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Job Duties: Inbound Business Sales / Customer Service
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- 8 intervals (4 hours) required on a Saturday or Sunday or a combination of both
- Available (subject to change)
- 8:00 a.m. ET – 11:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday
- 9:00 a.m. ET – 11:00 p.m. ET, Saturday through Sunday
- Peak Days
- Monday and Tuesday
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- POTS hard line or digital phone line
- Noise canceling headset
- A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program
There are several additional system and equipment items needed to service the client. To enroll in and service this opportunity, call center companies will be required to purchase additional equipment, paid for through service revenue deductions.
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Complete and pass a pre-enrollment assessment.
- Pass all quizzes and exams with a score of 90%.
What To Expect
Scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle daily for our program:
- Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, membership, and/or marketplace order
- Create a case in client system for every interaction
- Research customers account to accurately identify best solution/answer for customer inquiry
- Use client knowledge base to provide customer with accurate and complete information
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.