Cable Communications Business
It's the perfect time to partner with our #1 telecom program! Start generating service revenue sooner!
Job Duties: Customer Service / Sales
Overview of Services
- Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries.
- Review, analyze and respond to customers' billing inquiries.
- Resolve customers' open issues or questions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service.
- Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call.
- Build trust and rapport with customers through clear, respectful interaction.
- Understand "client call flow".
- Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
- Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer.
Phase 1: Instructor-Led Elearning Classroom and Self-Paced Work
- 3 hours per day instructor-led sessions
- Self-paced modules and assessments should be completed daily
- Complete exams scoring 85% or higher
Phase 2: Blended Classroom and Call Taking
- Continue eLearning while generating revenue taking your first calls!
- 2 hours per day instructor-led classroom sessions
- 1-2 hours per day taking calls at specified time
- 100% attendance to classroom sessions
- 10 hours per week of service time within designated timeframes
Certification Completion Criteria
- Complete and pass a pre-enrollment assessment.
- Pass all quizzes and exams with a score of 90% or higher.
- Provide a notarized Affidavit of Identification with Photo ID.
Program Equipment Requirements
- Monitor displays of 17-19" (non-widescreen) or 19-20" (widescreen) are required.
- Only PCs with Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 are compatible.
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone System)
- Stable high-speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
- A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program.
If your system includes one of the following, you will not be able to certify:
- Any All-In-One type computer. These are models in which the computer and monitor are all one piece.
- Any Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse
- Less than a 1.6GHZ CPU unit
- Less than 2 Gigabytes of RAM
- VOIP phone lines
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.