Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Job Duties: Travel Agent Sales for Cruise Ship
What to Expect
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis.
- Inbound calls for assistance with booking a cruise.
- Inbound calls for assistance with cruise specific questions, quotes and more.
- Maintain top sales performance by showcasing expert sales techniques and overcoming customer objections.
- Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client's customers for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- 30 intervals per week with 10 of those intervals serviced on Saturday and/or Sunday (1 interval = 30 minutes)
- Current hours are 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. First 90 days of service is 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST.
The more you work, the more you get paid per hour.
Service Intervals Equipment At-a-Glance
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program.
- Noise cancelling headset
- Not Supported: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 8, and MAC OS
Certification Course Details
- Instructor-Led and Self-Paced
- Live Call Taking Phase
- Start Earning Service Revenue
Certification Completion Criteria
- Complete pre-course work prior to day 1 of class (if applicable)
- Successfully pass mock call scenarios with the instructor
- Successfully pass live certification call-taking days (if applicable)
- 100% completion of daily self-paced work
- 90% or greater on assessments, mid-term and final assessments
- Select and service a minimum of 20 intervals per week, 4 intervals per week during first three weeks post instructor led certification
- Successfully attain 75% or higher on 3 out of 4 audits
- Attend certification preparedness session day 1 post instructor led certification
- Complete the Affidavit of Identification
- Complete and pass drug screening
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.