Energy Company Support
Join a market-leading, competitive, retail electricity provider. This client offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, allowing both its residential and business customers to choose options that best meet their needs, including exceptional customer service, competitively priced electricity service plans, innovative energy efficiency options, renewable energy programs and other electricity-related products and services.
Job Duties: Inbound Retention, Customer Service and Sales
- Intervals are available 8:00 a.m. EST – 11:00 p.m. EST, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, subject to change based on client needs.
- 10 Intervals (5 hours) are required to be serviced on a Saturday and/or Sunday each week.
What to Expect
Become a Trusted Advisor to customers and new prospects that are interested in signing up. Below is a partial scope of services you can expect:
- Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and policies
- Build trust and rapport with customers through clear, respectful interaction
- Always strive to ensure that overall customer satisfaction remains high, while resolving issues
- Ensure no Public Utilities Commission Complaints are filed
- Ensure that no customer has a Lights Turned Out In Error (LOIE) situation
- Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan
- Accurately enroll customers in the correct plans
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Process payment deferrals
- Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.