Home Warranty Business
Our client has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
THIS OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES AFFIDAVIT OF IDENTIFICATION AND MAY REQUIRE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Job Duties: Customer Service English (Bilingual)
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- Intervals Available (subject to change)
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, 7 days a week
- 6 intervals (3 hours) required on Mondays
High Volume Intervals
- 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) hard telephone line or digital phone line
- Noise cancelling headset
- Dual monitors recommended
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Successful completion of the self-paced modules and assessments.
- Successfully pass all tests, quizzes and certification calls.
- Participate in all call taking days.
What to Expect
- Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
- Process change of address requests.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolve customer complaints. Perform callbacks as a customer resolution.
- Respond to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires.
- Transfer calls to CCHS Customer Service when required.
- Facilitate three-way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.