International Travel Company
Our client operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. The company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976.
Job Duties: Sales and Customer Support Inbound Calls
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- 6 intervals (3 hours) on Saturday/Sunday/Combination
- 09:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- 10:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m. EST, Saturday
- 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. EST, Sunday
Program Equipment Requirements
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) hard telephone line or digital phone line
- Noise cancelling headset
- Unattached keyboard with function keys (example: F3, F12, etc.)
- Maintain 100% attendance throughout the entire certification course up to and including all live certification
- Complete pre-course work prior to day 1 of class
- Successfully pass all quizzes with a 90% or higher, and all exams with a 90% or higher average
- Successfully pass role play scenarios with the instructor
- Successfully pass mock calls during Phase II
- Successfully pass live certification calls
- Complete assigned homework daily
- Provide a completed notarized affidavit of identification with photo ID
- Complete a background check
What to Expect
- Assist members in placing their wait-list requests for a resort that is currently unavailable.
- Offer members alternative vacation options if their first choice is unavailable.
- Sell membership packages by advising members of the features and benefits of the Core, Gold, and Platinum levels as well as all other products.
- Solve member concerns for first call resolution, ultimately avoiding escalation.
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.