Medical Support Business
Our client provides anytime access to board certified doctors and pediatricians from where it's most convenient for patients: home, office or on the go. After registering, within 15 minutes a patient can have a virtual consult to diagnose non-emergency medical issues over the phone or through secure video on their computer or smartphone.
Job Duties: Sales and Customer Service
8 intervals (4 hours) required on a Saturday, Sunday, or combination of both
- Current hours are 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET (subject to change)
- 365 days per year
- Greatest interval availability between 10:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m ET
- Windows 8 and 10 are supported
- Noise canceling headset
- Dual monitor configuration
- Not Supported: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, and MAC OS
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Timely completion of all self-paced modules with 100%.
- Successfully pass all quizzes and exams (Score of 90% or higher on final exam).
- Successfully pass mock calls to meet quality guidelines to move on to blended delivery. Score greater than 80%.
- Successfully pass live calls to meet quality guidelines to complete course certification. Score greater than 80%.
- Successfully pass background and drug screening.
What To Expect
- Assisting new or existing patients in a friendly courteous manner when processing requests for consultations with physicians.
- Assisting patients to reset their login/passwords, troubleshoot their website profile and mobile app and if need be, escalate to create ticket in Salesforce for client.
- Making callbacks using the outbound procedure when required by client or patient as a follow up.
- Your agents will need to be very familiar with HIPAA and other applicable healthcare laws and regulations.
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.