Our clients provide emergency roadside assistance to customers that have emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner's package. 11 out of 15 top insurance carriers support their customers. 75% of new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. use this client to provide their customers with roadside assistance.
Job Duties: Customer Service
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- 07:00 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday
- 09:00 a.m. – 08 p.m. ET, Saturday
- 09:30 a.m. – 08 p.m. ET, Sunday
- Most intervals available 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET and 4:00 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- POTS hard line or digital phone line
- Noise cancelling headset
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Complete pre-course work prior to day 1 of class (if applicable)
- Successfully pass mock call scenarios with the instructor
- Successfully pass live certification call-taking days (if applicable)
- 100% completion of daily self-paced work
- 80% or greater on assessments, mid-term and final assessments
- Achieve 85%+ Day 15 Mock Call
- Participate in all call taking days as indicated above and achieve an 85%+ QA Score on scored live certification calls
THIS OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES AFFIDAVIT OF IDENTIFICATION AND MAY REQUIRE A BACKGROUND CHECK.
What to Expect
- 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client's customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as: a vehicle that won't start, flat tire(s), keys locked inside a car, vehicle out of gas, vehicle in an accident
- Place outbound calls to list of client's service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer's needs
- Possible outbound calls to client, client's customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client's service providers and possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
- Probe to identify the needs of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
- Identify the customer's location using Google Maps and other client tools
- Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
- Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy's program
- Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processed
Keys to Success
A working knowledge of Google maps and other mapping resources.
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.