Tax Preparation Software Company
This client an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Job Duties: Customer Service and Software Tech Support
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. EST – 9:00 p.m. EST
- Most intervals available Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. EST – 7:00 p.m. EST
Program Equipment Requirements
In addition to what is included in the System and Equipment Policy Guide, you will be required to have the following:
- PC with Windows 8 or newer operating system
- Stable high speed Internet connection with a minimum of 25 Mbps download speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
- Screen resolution between 1440 x 900 & 1600 x 900
- Dual Monitors NOT allowed
- 4 GB RAM
- POTS phone
- Smart phone (Android, Apple/iPhone, Google) required for soft token authentication
All browsers must have the Adobe Flash Player Plugin enabled with Adobe Flash player 11 or better.
- Complete pre-course work prior to day 1 of class (if applicable)
- Successfully pass mock call scenarios with the instructor
- Successfully pass live certification call-taking days (if applicable)
- 100% completion of daily self-paced work
- 90% or greater on each assessment
- 80% or greater on commitment adherence quiz
- 80% or greater on mid-term and final assessments
What To Expect
- Interact with client's business customers (small to mid-sized tax preparation firms) via phone, assisting with tech support and tax support questions (knowledge of tax concepts a plus)
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of actions in a variety of situations for client's customers
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve inquires
- Provide caring and empathetic customer interactions that positively represent the client's brand
- Use analytical and organizational skills to solve complex customer issues through troubleshooting, critical thinking, and problem-solving
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.