Theme Park Business
Our client's Parks and Resorts is one of the world's leading providers of family travel and leisure experiences, giving millions of guests each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
Job Duties: Dispatch Customer Service
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
10 intervals (5 hours) required on Saturday or Sunday or a combination of both
- Available (subject to change)
- 365 days a year, 7:00 a.m. EST – 12:00 a.m. EST
- Most intervals available Friday, Saturday, and Saturday
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- POTS hard line or digital phone line
- Noise cancelling headset
- VOIP is prohibited
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Cumulative average of 85% for all quizzes and exams
- Must complete Commitment Adherence Quiz with a score of 90+%
What To Expect
- Serve as the transfer hub and information line primarily for client, guest or anyone within the client property
- Transfer guests to another department for more information
- Calls from housekeeping to confirming hours of operations
- Inquires amount packages, pets etc.
- Answer corporate offices calls and television stations
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.