Our client is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, this client connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 190 countries around the world.
Job Duties: Customer Service
- Required minimum 15 hours per week (30 intervals)
- Intervals Available (subject to change)
- Sunday – Saturday, 24/7
- Windows 8, or Windows 10
- POTS hard line or digital phone line
- Noise canceling headset
- Dual monitors recommended
- 1.0/3.0 MBPS download speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
- Screen resolution between 1440 x 900 and 1600 x 900
- 8 GB RAM
The out of pocket investment for the certification training class varies based on client.
Base pay with an open opportunity to earn more based on the service interval you elect to work. The more hours you work, the more you get paid.
- Complete pre-course work prior to day 1 of class.
- Must complete 100% of all self-paced coursework and class role play.
- Successfully pass live certification call-taking days.
- Achieve 85% on all quality assurance (QA) evaluations; must be without critical failures
- A completed notarized affidavit of identification with photo ID must be on file.
What To Expect
- Handle calls and emails from customers with issues relating to activities such as website issues, profile issues, property issues, and more.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly client service to the worldwide community and properly resolve customer challenges as needed by phone and/or email
- Respond professionally to inbound contacts, including urgent situations
- Compose thoughtful, articulate, and accurate messages, or customizes prepared responses to customer emails
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.